BDG #5 2023 – Circuit F1 de Spa Francorchamps
april 1 _09:00 - april 2 _19:00
LES BRULEURS DE GOMMES
Weekend BDG #5 2023 at Spa Francorchamps F1 Circuit
– Saturday April 1st from 9h00 to 19h00
– Sunday April 2nd from 9h00 to 18h00
Like every year at the BDG we have a memorable weekend in store for you, with new features on the program, exceptional cars, etc..
– An Exhibition in the Paddocks of the F1 Circuit of Spa Francorchamps, only reserved for Sports Cars, SuperCars and HyperCars.
– A TrackDay on Saturday and Sunday on the most beautiful F1 Circuit of the World.
– Dozens of Professional Stands which will propose you their Products, their Performance Parts, their Advices, Special Promotions, Appointments, etc…
– Passenger Baptisms of Racing Cars (e.g.: LMP2, Ferrari 488 Challenge, Porsche 991/992 GT3 CUP, Nissan GTR, Radical, FunCup, etc…), and also in “Classic” Sports Cars.
– A Parade tour on the Circuit at the end of the Weekend on Sunday for all the Participants of the Exhibition.
– Drift Show (Drift & Cross Car)
– And many other surprises that will be revealed here in the Event Link.
This is the biggest Sports Car Event in Belgium and not only that… Nearly 3.000 Sports Cars on Show during the Weekend.
* SELECTION for the Exhibition : 100% Gasoline Sports Cars! No Diesel of any kind! We accept THE biggest engines of each Sporting Model.
=> More information in Private Message if you have any questions.
* TrackDay !!! Full !!!
– 80 Cars Maximum per day.
– 40 Pro & 40 Novice.
– 2 x 40 Sports Cars on Track simultaneously from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
– 7 Sessions of 25min.
– 107DB Max.
* The Paddocks, F1/Endurance Boxes, World RX Circuit, Grandstands, etc… will be accessible to the Public, you will also be able to go around the Circuit on foot or by scooter.
* Snacks: PitBar Resto, Friterie, Bar Arbre qui tue, etc… Everything will be open to receive you and serve you for a better.
* The Official Spa Francorchamps Shop will also be open.
* Access to people with reduced mobility.
* Entrance fees for visitors:
– Pre-sale : 12.5€/person per day
– On site : 15€/person per day * Entrance fees for the exhibition :
– With Presale: 22.5€/day (10€ Car + 12.5€ Driver)
– Without Presale : 25€/day (10€ Car + 15€ Driver)
– Children under 12 years old – Free –
Visitors Parkings – Free
10km/h Max in the Circuit Paddocks! There are dozens of cameras on the site, Zero Tolerance!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us privately.